Increasing numbers of people having internet affairs are leaving their partners and children to pursue relationships that began on the computer.
Warning signs that your partner may be having an internet affair may include:
- Spending excess time online
- Quickly shutting down the computer when you enter the room
- Hiding passwords, messages, buddy lists and email accounts from you
- Using the computer when you are asleep or after you have gone to bed
- Clearing internet history, or installing software to automatically remove history
- Defensive behaviour about online use when confronted
- Sharing personal information with strangers
- Frequent interaction on chat rooms
The internet has added a whole new dimension to spousal affairs. It is the height of suspicion but difficult to detect as the straying partner goes to great lengths to hide their online infidelity. Without detection, a Cheat Buster computer specialist can analyse data from computer hard drives to see where spouses have been straying. These private investigations may lead to evidence confirming your suspicions of infidelity.